English Language > Writing > Writing to advise
You have a list of things that you need to include. That's a good starting point for your plan.
- Introduce the information pack.
- Introduce the subject, eg 'The type of event that will work well', give some ideas, conclude and move on to the next point.
- Expand on the subject:
- planning the event, eg how the event will be organised
- targets for the event, eg how many people you're expecting
- problems, eg explain what problems might come up and how you'll tackle them
- Conclude the whole piece of writing.